You can meet some of our most pressing needs by donating cash. Plus:
- It's easy to set up
- You potentially receive the maximum tax deduction
- You will see the immediate effects of your generosity
With a bargain sale, you sell real estate or other appreciated assets for less than fair market value to us.
The difference between the actual value and the sale price is the gift, for which you are eligible to receive tax benefits.
If your estate is at a taxable level, a CLT is a powerful way to pass more to your heirs and make a gift to us. How it works:
- You transfer assets into a lead trust
- The trust pays us for a specified term
- At the end of the term, the principal passes to your heirs with reduced tax liability